viernes, 20 de noviembre de 2020

Italy by Pablo Z.

 The Tower of Pisa is a monument located in Pisa, Italy. It´s a monument that has been attracting tourists for a long time. 

 The Tower of Pisa is known for its slight incline which makes it attractive and striking. Since I have to go Italy, I would also like to visit Florence, a very beautiful city. Italy is a very complete country and there are beautiful beaches too, like Ancona, another place that I would like to visit. 

For me Italy is a complete country, because you can enjoy both its culture and its monuments, and you can also enjoy it´s delicious food, it´s spaghetti and it´s pizzas, as well as it´s macaroni. 

 Anyway, Italy is a country that many people want to go to, because of its variety of tourist or entertainment activities that can be done. I think it´s a nice trip that you can give to a family member. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario